King Energy is a next generation energy company.
We install solar power at multi-tenant commercial properties such as shopping centers, office buildings and medical plazas and deliver the power we generate to the businesses at the property.
Our goal is to turn open rooftops into sources of clean, renewable power, and to do this in a way that generates increased rent revenue for property owners and lowers energy costs for small, local businesses.
We have a welcoming culture that values intelligence and hard work.
King Energy is looking for a Lead Quality Assurance Analyst. This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Be a founding member of a development team focused on independent verification of the most complex parts of King Energy’s systems, such as billing, payments, and data pipelines
- Gather information about products and/or processes by observations, interviewing stakeholders and team members, using related reports, etc
- Define testing standards, SLA and strategies
- Raise and mitigate risks
- Understanding metrics of test scenarios
- Perform initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production
- Ensure consistency and quality of processes across the organization. Exhibits in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of these elements in other areas
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure project stability and productivity
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5+ years experience with a focus on quality engineering or independent verification efforts
- Strong documentation skills and understanding of transitioning this into testing scenarios
- Modern automation tooling technologies
- Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and testing tools
- Knowledge of any well-known software development and testing life-cycle methodology
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills and an ability to persuade and influence
- College degree from major 4-year institution
- Bonus if you have FinTech, Start Up and/or Solar domain experience
- Base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $115,000 and is based upon years of experience that is commensurate with the level of the position in addition to location.
- Stock options with significant upside potential
- Participation in company's benefits program: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401k